Friday, September 6, 2013

A Day in the Life

Now that we've been living in Oslo for 5 weeks, I've fallen into a comfortable routine.  Here's a little photo story about my typical weekday.

Hmm, which muesli should I have for breakfast today?
Walk the dogs past the local daycare
And past the pretty horse barn
Take the train to downtown Oslo
Go to my language class from 9 am - noon
Snacktime!
Head back home (usually after exploring some tidbit in the Oslo center)
Home Sweet Home
Take the dogs for a walk on the trail
Buy a few things at our local shopping center
Make dinner
Admire the sunset together

2 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! I'm all jealous of Chandler. I think of you abroad and I think I should be the one enjoying that time with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we were wealthy world travelers together in a previous life! I've never thought much about reincarnation, but that really would explain a lot! ;-) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete